Made with Love

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
Been running into some issues with girls that have offered BBFS to clients and/or rumors of such.......the sentiment here in Vic among most of the industry is to avoid these providers. What are things like in the Ont. scene with regard to such things?

neverenoughsex

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 347
Re: BBFS

athaire said:
Been running into some issues with girls that have offered BBFS to clients and/or rumors of such.......the sentiment here in Vic among most of the industry is to avoid these providers. What are things like in the Ont. scene with regard to such things?

How bad is it out there? Who are the girls and how do you know?

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277

4Times said:
athaire said:

The answer Athaire is no. It is not cool or accepted here. We share these women and we could share problems as well. Toronto is far ahead of Victoria in terms of the availability of PSE service but nobody wants to be involved with a woman who abandons that minimum standard of safety.

Thanx for the feedback guys. I belong on another board based in the West and one of the Van girls came out with this in the lounge there. So that has brought the subject into the spotlight and with that have come rumors of some of the girls giving it up like that. I have seen polls run where upwards of 34% of the pooners have admitted to seeing girls with BBFS. I myself haven't and will not as I value my life and reputation.

Was just wondering if the same sentiment is shared out east.......I will not share names of girls rumored to be as that would be unfair to the ladies.....

B

Beenthere123

Was just wondering if the same sentiment is shared out east.......I will not share names of girls rumored to be as that would be unfair to the ladies.....[/quote]

Ye but how about the clients?, true its only a rumor but most rumors become facts. Good luck out there and keep it safe

B

Beenthere123

When you say that some girls offer bbfs, I am not questioning the validity of your statement. I am not naive to think that bbfs is not available in TO. I agree with you that it is available for the right price - for as low as $1,000 as you said. I also understand that some girls also offer bbfs if they are comfortable with you because you are a regular. Of course the agencies and girls will deny it.

The reason why I ask for you to disclose your experience either on here or in pm is so that I can avoid these ladies who are putting their health and clients health at risk.[/quote]

Well said Kirk, Shaft should pm us and we will judge then

Winston

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 40

BBFS does happen, but publicly it is the kiss of death in this industry.

I know many guys want a BBBJ, but to be honest, I'm not going to ask for one. If she is sucking me, that means she is sucking everyone else and trust me, you can get any number of nasty bugs from oral contact. While the chance of getting AIDS is pretty remote from a BBBJ or DATY, you can still get something that you are not going to want to tell your wife about.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471

Fortunately I have not been offered BBFS from any of the SP's I have seen. If it were to occur, it would completely ruin the session for me, as I would begin to wonder about her lack of taking safety precautions with her other clients.

J

jalbertson

In my experience,

30% ask which SPs give BBFS so they can visit them
30% ask which SPs give BBFS so they can avoid them
30% ask which SPs give BBFS so they pretend to avoid them
10% ask, "what's BBFS?"

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277

Shaft said:
iceman_dci said:
I've read on another site about discussions regarding having an ongoing relationship with an SP you've been visiting for years and that relationship turns the corner to feelings but still remaining business-like and the the SP going ahead with BBFS..... I don't know where the line is drawn with that respect.

As most of us do, we try to take precautions when we first meet a potential future SO, but sooner of later that precaution turns to trust and we no longer feel we have to use protection...is this the same as seeing your favourite SP? What if she is still seeing clients? Even if she's not seeing anymore clients...? When you sleep with someone, you are sleeping with everyone they have. My ex-wife of 12 years and I practised unprotected sex after 1 month, and it was only after both of us were tested that we decided to do so. Am I responsible? Hell no. There have been many times where I have had unprotected sex with ladies I've met. Did I know their sexual history? It's hard to ask for a resume and references when you're in a situation where your litlte head is thinking for the big head; but the decision was mutual.

The truth of the matter is, you have to feel some responsibility not only yourself, but to others as well. Relationships flourish, some don't. We all move on. After every relationship ended with me, I got tested. Because I hobby, I get tested regularly. Truth is, some girls are desparate for the quick buck and will do BBFS for the quick reward either to support a drug habit or to pay the rent or whatever reasoning they have; foresight may not be their forte, but as responsible hobbyist, we should walk away from such offers and maybe even add a few supporting words to the lady and tell her the dangers and the impact of such a quick decision to not only themselves, but their family and loved ones.

Just my .02

There is actually a lot of reality therapy and insight in this.
Agreed.....I feel it is the responsibility of the pooner to say no.

As someone else mentioned it would ruin my session as well if it were ever brought up. In fact early on in my pooning I was offered CIMTCWS and panicked.....I really had to think about seeing that girl again. And she was a reg......now I wouldn't be so upset but I can imagine the same type of "deer in the headlights" feeling over coming me if I am ever thrust into that position.....

B

Beenthere123

jalbertson said:
In my experience,

30% ask which SPs give BBFS so they can visit them
30% ask which SPs give BBFS so they can avoid them
30% ask which SPs give BBFS so they pretend to avoid them
10% ask, "what's BBFS?"

LOL :lol:

B

Beenthere123

For those of you who grew up in the sexual revolution?. How many of you pray to God every day nothing happened to one's health. I do guys ;) How many had orgies in their College days?. Sharing a lady unprotected was no big deal back then.

Fuck was I stupid when I was young :oops: . Its why I would never ever do BBFS, get flashbacks of my stupidities. The day all my medical tests came negative I stopped being stupid.

BT123

Top Bottom