Made with Love

Best Kisser SPs!!

F

FunnyFace

DFK is huge part of the great session for me.

So who is the best kisser SP you have seen?

Mine is Pamela @ EXQ

She was unbeleivable at DFK! I think we have spent 30mins for DFK in 1 hour session!

B

Beenthere123

Re: Best Kisser SPs!!

Tough question too many good ones to single one out.

Original Raven, Becky @ Mirage, Allison @ Rm, Sophie @ Sassys. Paris @ GOE. Gen @ Indi

Sorry bud, you asked for best kisser but just too many of them

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96

Damn 4times, cant imagine how long that list was before you cut it down...

For me Tyler, Cory @ RM, and Paris @ GOE

But for me the best DFK, GFE experience ever was Ivy @ GOF in Montreal. First and only time I immediately asked to extend my time, could have kissed her all night. Still have not seen anyone since that has come close, almost went back this fall just to see her.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

FunnyFace said:
DFK is huge part of the great session for me.

So who is the best kisser SP you have seen?

Mine is Pamela @ EXQ

She was unbeleivable at DFK! I think we have spent 30mins for DFK in 1 hour session!

I agree with you FF . Sensual , erotic, and fully committed . Definite highlight.

F

FunnyFace

So far none of other ladies come close to Pamela yet Smylee. Longest DFK i had! Poor Pamela was trying to move on to the main action but i kept stopping her for more DFK.. I still remember every seconds!

H

HOF

rileyroyal said:
I am more a of LFK girl, DFK is too personally for me if I offer it to my clients it's no longer special to me.

There is a few things in the menu that I do not offer everyone because it will ruin it for me. I hope some are able to respect that are not having a check-list of what they want to happen in a session.

I'm not looking for a war here Riley, but please stop hi-jacking posts. The question was who is the best SP kisser? Not, Riley tell everyone why you do or don't DFK, etc?

It was just yesterday that a lovely woman had encouraged me to visit you, but I'll pass.

If you have a favourite SP kisser, please post her name.

Now, back to regular programming! Sorry for interrupting the thread!

H

HOF

ATF: Trina (Niagara's Finest GFE) She's retired.

As much as I enjoy my lady friends, the above mentioned hasn't been topped. I'll just have to keep trying!

Top Bottom