Made with Love

Ever eaten at Ikea or Costco?.

Bigenough

Joined Mar 26, 2014
Messages 35
If you are low on funds and need to feel a whole gang go to Ikea. Hotdogs for $1, meatballs for $2, Sheppard's pie for $4 and don't forget their cheap but their delicious cinnamon rolls. Then you can go to Costco for a 2,5 cooked BBQ chicken for $7.95, below their costs,

Not that you will go but sure you know some people that can benefit of it.

A

Aurabelle

Swedish meat balls from ikea!
And always go in the exit, get icecream then shop. Nobody can argue over furniture with icecream!
I like ikea because you dont need a membership. Such good, low prices food [emoji104]

High Class companionship
[289 769 3159]
[email protected]
Valentina3.gfefiles.com

287g4uf.jpg

bolt.upright

Reviewer
Joined Feb 18, 2014
Messages 1,732
You don't need a membership to eat at Costco either. Their food is not really cheap, but it's pretty good--hot dogs AND a drink is the bargain at a buck fifty, plus they have pizza, turkey and cheese sandwiches, french fries, poutine, Caesar salad with chicken breast, chicken strips and fries, and ice cream for dessert. And all the soft drink refills you can handle for .79 cents.

Just go in the exit and no one requests a membership card. Be warned that the food counter accepts cash only.

FYI, you can also get your prescription filled at Costco without a membership. There is apparently some law in Ontario that prevents a pharmacy from being exclusive.

God

Joined Oct 3, 2015
Messages 7,795
Valentina DelRey said:
Swedish meat balls from ikea!
And always go in the exit, get icecream then shop. Nobody can argue over furniture with icecream!
I like ikea because you dont need a membership. Such good, low prices food [emoji104]

High Class companionship
[289 769 3159]
[email protected]
Valentina3.gfefiles.com

287g4uf.jpg

How can you discuss food with this staring at me.

287g4uf.jpg

About this Discussion

11 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom