I don't have an addiction problem - very surprised at my control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have an addiction problem - very surprised at my control

Over the past three days, I have taken Cocaine while on the job and then Heroine at night to relax. I can honestly say that I don't crave the drugs and have no addiction to them. I think I can stop anytime I want. I am surprised that I have so much control over my usage.

I think if you take opposite acting drugs - stimulant and then sedative - it helps out with the side effects.

I know the heroine I take is safe and pure, but I am worried about the quality of the Cocaine. Really wish Cocaine was legalized so it could be sold at reputable places and the purity could be assured.

Maybe some day.

You will fall down on your face if you don't stop. Those drugs are addictive and takes no prisoners, called a disease in case you didn't know.

Your mind can say one thing but your body will eventually stop functioning.

Take my advice or leave it. I have seen too many fail believing they can quit anytime they want.

Comment

Being addicted to Asian women is a healthier alternative

Comment

You freebasing cocaine?.

Comment

Yea, you do have a problem.

It is called Chasing the Dragon
          We call it a BOOM because of the noise it makes as it hits your head
          FAIR WINDS

MM is more of a BURDON than a PET

Providing Vegans and Vegetarians a safe haven to enjoy Bacon for decades

Comment

Originally posted by MisterAsianLover View Post
            Over the past three days, I have taken Cocaine while on the job and then Heroine at night to relax. I can honestly say that I don't crave the drugs and have no addiction to them. I think I can stop anytime I want. I am surprised that I have so much control over my usage.

I think if you take opposite acting drugs - stimulant and then sedative - it helps out with the side effects.

I know the heroine I take is safe and pure, but I am worried about the quality of the Cocaine. Really wish Cocaine was legalized so it could be sold at reputable places and the purity could be assured.

Maybe some day.
            I hope you're joking about taking these drugs.

Comment

I don't believe you are doing what you're claiming and if you are you will eventually become a slave of these potent drugs, especially the heroin.
              I AM THE OWNER OF THE BUMPER THREAD, THE BIG BOSS, THE BIG CHEESE and THE SMERF'S GOD! BOW DOWN BLUE BOY!

Comment

You know me.....do as you wish as long as you don't hurt others. And don't come asking for help if things do go south on ya.
                sigpic

Comment

Do pigs fly?.

Comment

I got an addiction. 5Star Beauty, and Sexy Babes. That doesn't necessarily mean she's expensive.

Just means she's 5 star, and send the fucing social worker psychologist psychoanalyst, therapist whatever the fuck you can. There's no curing this addiction for this man.

Comment

Working...
                    X