Made with Love

I love you too.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
DannyDeVito said:
Don't you hate when they say that after you confess and lie a bit and say that dirty word?.

Had enough with love, time to hobby again.

I don't understand. Is it that it's bad for them to love you back because you were lying about it in the first place?

Or because you weren't lying about it, you were confessing it, and now she's on board and it's turning into a Thing?

You guys confuse the hell out of me sometimes. :dontknow:

D

DannyDeVito

SillyGirl said:
You guys confuse the hell out of me sometimes. :dontknow:

Thank you.

Actually my point is you can go months and never hear I love you from her but once you say it, they say "I love you too". Not very original and it's almost forced for her to say it.

Just saying.

D

DannyDeVito

SillyGirl said:
Do you think she's the kind of person who would say that if she didn't mean it?

Tough to answer as I have been guilty of saying the same thing to others only because I know that is what they want to hear. The word love is so overrated, my point is we should all learn to say something different. Like yes honey, I know you do or maybe, don't make me laugh in a humorous way.

I am just in an oddball mood today.

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
DannyDeVito said:
Tough to answer as I have been guilty of saying the same thing to others only because I know that is what they want to hear. The word love is so overrated, my point is we should all learn to say something different. Like yes honey, I know you do or maybe, don't make me laugh in a humorous way.

I am just in an oddball mood today.

Some days are like that. :BigHug:

I was so nervous of telling my bf I love him that I used to practice by whispering it when he was asleep.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Women don't work hard at relationships and don't invest in relationships the way men do. Therefore, they will never value the relationship and never love the man that is with them.

Treat a woman well and she will think little of you. Treat her the same as you would treat your male friend and she will beg to be with you.

Creepy

Joined Mar 1, 2011
Messages 1,101
images

About this Discussion

13 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom