Made with Love

Vancouver Based ✈️ Fly Me To You Brunette BBW

A

Angela Amazing

Well behaved women rarely make history" sums me up. I've been described as Fierce, Funny, and Fantastic. I march to the beat of my own drum, and live my life with zero regrets. I am passionate about music, social justice, and Cats and Louis Vuitton.

• Age 41
    [*]Height 5'7
    [*]Hair Brunette
    [*]Bust 42D
    [*]Size 20-22
    [*]Shoe 9

I am hedonist at heart, therefore I prefer the good things in life. I aim to provide companionship that fulfils your mind, body, and soul. You will find me a good listener, skilled pleasure provider, and wise enough to know what a man wants and the ability to deliver it.

Book Me

For my own personal safety and your discretion, I have a strict do not review policy in effect. I can assure you that I am the person in the pictures, and I do deliver.

I am available for in calls on a first come first served basis, with a minimum one hour notice. Out calls are a minimum duration of two hours, with several hours noticed needed. Advance appointments/out calls require a 50% deposit to be paid by E-Transfer/Western Union/Cash Deposit.

I understand that sometimes things happen, please let me know if you do have something come up. No shows are not tolerated. Deposits are non refundable, however they can be used towards a future appointment.

Rates
$300 Introduction 1 Hr
$600 Get To Know Each Other 2 hr
$900 Extended Date 3 Hr
$1200 Dinner Date 4 Hr
$2400 Day Time Fun 8 Hr
$3600 Over Night/All Day 12 hours

Protocol

My location is a great place to freshen up, relax, or maybe try something that you have never done before. On that note, I do NOT offer anything that would risk my health or personal security.

I kindly request that you use my shower facilities upon arrival. I provide a non smoking atmosphere for you to enjoy yourself. Please note I am a NON drinker. A friendly Ginger Tabby lives with me, her name is Bebe.

Spoil Me

Finally, gifts or tips are not requested, however they ARE appreciated. I go above and beyond for those who treat me well. Some of my favourite places are Sephora, Holt Renfrew, Nordstrom, Louis Vuitton and Gucci.

Fly Me To You

Finally, if you are not in my city, I am available to travel to you for a minimum 8 hours. In depth screening applies.

Until we meet... XOXO

Angela Amazing

Joined Apr 2, 2019
Messages 2
About Angela Amazing

Sweet, Sinful, AND Smart! Gentlemen, I’m Angela Amazing.

I’m well known for both my intelligence, compassion, and a few other things that I’ll leave to your imagination ;)

I love to connect with gentlemen from ALL racial backgrounds, religions, and careers. I can entertain at my private accommodation, upon request I can visit you at yours.

Let’s have breakfast in bed shall we? Perhaps a noon hour romp? Maybe a decadent dinner? Longer get together are possible, upon special request.

Take me shopping at my favourite spots and I’ll be sure to leave you smiling ear to ear! Gifts/tips are NOT mandatory, treating me like the queen I am, is.

I value cleanliness, prompt arrivals and efficient departures. 50% deposit and screening are MANDATORY booking an apt. I accept e-transfers and Amazon.ca cards.

Email: [email protected]

Text Only 6️⃣0️⃣4️⃣ 8️⃣3️⃣2️⃣ 3️⃣3️⃣3️⃣5️⃣

Twitter: @asbinvancity

Last edited by a moderator:

About this Discussion

5 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom