Made with Love

Allegra Vivien Lake Allegra

Frontstreet

Reviewer
Joined Jun 13, 2016
Messages 176
Vivien is tall, young, very sensual and has a nice round booty to die for. I met her yesterday, she accommodated an outfit request on short notice. She is a student and has a college girl vibe. Stats and pics are accurate. She is open minded and is happy to follow your lead. Service included bbbj, multiple positions and CIMSW (YMMV). If you wanted to try something a bit kinky she would be open to it. I had a great time with her.

Allegra is becoming one of my favourites as the incalls are top notch and it’s easy to descipher what to expect from each SP listed in terms of looks and service. They do a great job managing expectations and delivering good service.

Last edited:

HOOKED

Reviewer
Joined Jul 3, 2013
Messages 1,573
Frontstreet said:
Vivien is tall, young, very sensua and has a booty to die for. I met her yesterday, she accommodated an outfit request on short notice. She is a student and has a college girl vibe. Stats and pics are accurate. She is open minded and is happy to follow your lead. Service included bbbj, multiple positions and CIMSW (YMMV). If you wanted to try something a bit kinky she would be open to it. I had a great time with her.

Allegra is becoming one of my favourites as the incalls are top notch and it’s easy to descipher what to expect from each SP listed in terms of looks and service. They do a great job managing expectations and delivering good service.

Looks like a yummy ebony. I remember seeing another review on here thinking I should try her and life took over and never managed too.

Frontstreet

Reviewer
Joined Jun 13, 2016
Messages 176
HOOKED said:
Looks like a yummy ebony. I remember seeing another review on here thinking I should try her and life took over and never managed too.

I would say say she is mulatto/mixed. Lighter skin tone with georgous frizzy hair that smells great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom