Made with Love

IN-Call Review: Eva @ Toronto Passions

elassowipo1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503

Eva @ TP

I didn't have the opportunity to meet Eva last year before her long break; so upon her return I made it a priority to see her.

Ratings:

Face: 8.5/10

I found her very pretty facially. Upper tier compared to other agency girls I've met. Beautiful light blue eyes. Fair complexion. Some freckles. Great smile, straight and white teeth. Short blonde hair as per pics. I normally prefer ladies with longer hair but I didn't feel it detracted from Eva's attractiveness in this case.

Body: 8/10

Tall and very slender body. A-cup breasts, with perky eraser tip nipples. Two small tattoos. Pictures and listed stats are accurate. If you are looking for an SP with the runway model type body with a pretty face in the $250 price range, you can't really get any closer than Eva.

Service/Attitude: 8.75/10

Full GFE+ menu (DFK, DATY, MSOG, BBBJ, CIM). Great and enthusiastic DFK. Excellent BBBJ with DT and almost constant eye contact, with good CIM finish. Pretty active during FS. Personality was a bit cool and detached but the actual service itself was excellent.

Overall I was quite satisfied with Eva's look and service. Would consider repeating.

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
1307011927d53c73b5d1844ce0b806924dcd9c32d5.jpg

Wipo, appreciate your POV! Face 8.5/10 and enthusiastic DFK has sparked my interest in this girl.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
I saw Eva before her long break. I had a good time but she seemed distant and not much into the chit chat type.

I had the same sort of observation. Great service and excellent in bed but a little cold in personality and hard to make small talk with.
Eva really isn't the type into idle chit-chat. I know that can be oft-putting for one's first visit. Eva does have a cool demeanour, but I would NOT interpret it it as aloof nor arrogant.

That is what I experienced in my first visit with Eva - I didn't mind cause it was a fcuk-fest. Luckily, on my second visit, Eva warmed up. Now I appreciate her wry smile and quirky sense of humour.

Hoover

Joined Feb 26, 2011
Messages 20
Eva really isn't the type into idle chit-chat. I know that can be oft-putting for one's first visit. Eva does have a cool demeanour, but I would NOT interpret it it as aloof nor arrogant.

That is what I experienced in my first visit with Eva - I didn't mind cause it was a fcuk-fest. Luckily, on my second visit, Eva warmed up. Now I appreciate her wry smile and quirky sense of humour.

Your full review on the way, Heat?.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Your full review on the way, Heat?.
I don't recall ever doing a full review on Eva @ TP. You must realize though:
- I first saw Eva in spring 2010
- I've commented on her reviews before, this one, and others by Kirk, Brad Pitt, Muckin, etc
- I have stated in the past that Eva is one of the best SP for - overall, face/body, DFK, BBBJDTCIMSW, nympho
- I was lucky enough to get GOMES with her, while most SPs deny GOMES with me

We all know that every SP is unique - Eva is one-of-a-kind - the type you rarely ever come across in this biz.

Hopefully Eva will come back next spring 2012 :)

Liam

Joined Nov 4, 2023
Messages 1
I saw Eva last night for a second time and had the best PSE experience friendly lots of fun very few restrictions and enjoys play … she is a squirter
Face - 8/10
Body / 7/10
Service - 10/10

Top Bottom