Made with Love
Joined May 7, 2022
Messages 5
She's a cool chick...not anywhere as cute as Alex Grey IMO (this comparison was the main reason why I booked her).

For me, she's a bit "raunchy" in the way she talks and acts, ...isn't really my thing, but if you're into dirty talk, she's your girl.
I get the not-GFE experience idea someone told me about in a PM. She seemed too 'professional', like just called me "babe" instead of asking my name or getting to know me. Lora SFT not only remembers my real name, fake name, also a lot of personal info I told her in past visits (both real and fake).
I knew she had big nipples and nipple piercings, so I shouldn't complain about that, but not really my thing.
She does talk a lot but I don't think it eats up time, it's within the context of what you're doing...

Enough criticism, now the positive, which there is a lot of....

She's still very, very pretty - just not Alex Grey pretty.
She's fuckin' lean. She said she doesn't work out but she has some definition on her which usually isn't my thing, but looks amazing on her...
She's cool, very friendly, very personable, nice to talk to (aside from the raunch and lack of effort in getting to know you)
She's SUPER, SUPER tight...Fuckin' ridiculous. tighter than Lora, tighter than Ruby TGF, both of whom are known to have tight pussies. Worth VIP rate just for this....
She's very, very skilled - she has experience and it shows.

Very skilled BBBJ and HJ
Not into butt stuff
I didn't DATY, no idea about digits
MPOS felt amazing in every position due to tightness...

About this Discussion

0 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom