Made with Love

Sassy Angels Question & Answer, Cum Get Sassy With Us

Sassy Angels

Advertiser
Joined Nov 20, 2009
Messages 1,301
Thanks Kenya. You look gorgeous btw. Actually, I was curious about the booking process at Sassy's, how familiar are the bookers with the SPs tastes and limits so as to ensure a perfect client experience.

Thank you so much for saying that, the bookers are very good if you tell them what your looking for they are great at referring the right Angel

Sassy Angels

Advertiser
Joined Nov 20, 2009
Messages 1,301
Hello Sassy girls.

How often do you girls go out together as a group.

What are your favorite restaurants?.

Favorite bars-clubs?.

Favorite sports team?.

Alora @ Sassy we all have different schedules but whenever we have a chance together we've had some bbq's this summer & restaurants depends on who's chance it is to pick when we're going out.

Bars that could be most places on King or Queen west

Sports teams of course the Jays, Raptors & Leafs

jackaubrey

Reviewer
Joined May 28, 2011
Messages 256
Thanks for the response. Limited player in this realm and have enjoyed a grand relationship with other agencies. Some of my email queries to Sassy's have not been responded to, to so I'm grateful to have this opportunity to have this intercourse. (Hey, it's an old word - look it up lol)
PS Luna is a delight. She was my first experience in this realm.

About this Discussion

59 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom