Made with Love

Rob Ford ticketed in Vancouver for jaywalking

U

User-E

VANCOUVER — Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, in Vancouver this weekend for the funeral of a family friend, was ticketed by RCMP on Friday night for jaywalking.

“He said, ‘I f’d up boys. I was just trying to cross the red light here, and this officer stopped me,’” said Ian Currie, who saw Ford being ticketed by officers.

“He said ‘I thought it was looser on the West Coast, I thought you were cooler over here,’” Currie told Global News. “We said, ‘it’s still the RCMP, man.’”

Video here: https://globalnews.ca/news/1122528/...vancouver-for-jaywalking-public-intoxication/

U

User-E

The plot thickens ...

"Ford appeared unhappy with the turn of events, telling the (Toronto) Sun he was shocked and that "they went out of their way to do this.""

H

HOF

Ms. Sarah said:
The plot thickens ...

"Ford appeared unhappy with the turn of events, telling the (Toronto) Sun he was shocked and that "they went out of their way to do this.""[/QUOTE]

So they should on you Rob Ford! You were probably intoxicated while jaywalking.

U

User-E

HOF said:
Ms. Sarah said:
The plot thickens ...

"Ford appeared unhappy with the turn of events, telling the (Toronto) Sun he was shocked and that "they went out of their way to do this.""[/QUOTE]

So they should on you Rob Ford! You were probably intoxicated while jaywalking.

They interviewed the bartender in the bar where he was dancing and she said "it looked pretty obvious to her that he'd been drinking."

She's a BC bartender though, so she might not be familiar with how silly he can be when he's sober.

Mason

Joined Jan 20, 2014
Messages 236
Ms. Sarah said:
HOF said:
They interviewed the bartender in the bar where he was dancing and she said "it looked pretty obvious to her that he'd been drinking."

She's a BC bartender though, so she might not be familiar with how silly he can be when he's sober.

He is drunk and TO will vote for him again.

I hope not.

U

User-E

The Rob Ford jersey curse

BfhHtY6CMAA6lPl.jpg

U

User-E

I wish they would actually enforce jay walking laws here. It's pretty goddamned stressful driving around here with all of the idiot pedestrians who seem to think they have the right of way no matter where they are crossing the street. If I had much less to lose, I'd stop swerving to miss them and just let nature take its course.

My ex used to joke around about that. He'd use the hood ornament as a sight and tell me the number of reward points he'd get for hitting different races. One of the many, many reasons I divorced him.

About this Discussion

17 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom