• Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

PRIZE WINNERS FOR THE CAERF CHRISTMAS PARTY

Shoutbox
T

TFZL1

Thank you for the party, had a wonderful time !

and thank you
Mirage$100 discount on 1 hour appointmentTFLZ1
For the prize ? :). I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Geppetto

The three one hour prizes claiming "meet and greet", guys if it's simply an hour of chit chat, better you than me :shout:

Geppetto, Raiden and Hangman:LMAO:

ps...if it's a full session then I'm jealous, especially of Hangman...Lisbeth looks incredible
Come on Buzz, Scarlett wouldn't do that to her favorite little wood carver!

U

User-P

This party has become the gift that just keeps on giving.

On behalf of the Admins, Mods and The Hobby Team, I'd like to thank our wonderful members for not just making the Event itself such a huge success, but for all the positive comments and pics posted here and on Twitter, for the new members that have joined as a result, and for future sessions booked and reviews written that will continue to benefit our community.

Happy Holidays!

maverick

thanks to caerf and the hobby team. it was great to attend the party. thanks to all the agencies and the prizes and congrats to all the winners! a double win! :YMPARTY:

dude.love

Reviewer
Thanks for my prize Caerf! It was a great party. I couldn't stay long, but everyone seemed to be having a good time. Lots of hot girls there and people seemed to be having a good time. Can't wait for the next party.

J Strummer

Reviewer
Woo hoo!

Like if attending the awesome party wasn't enough... I also won a prize!

Thanks to MINX for sponsoring... the prize that I won! :biggrin2:

I'm very happy.

Cheers!

J

Ambition Massage

Hello Everyone!
Who is the lucky winner for the AMBITION Prize??
Would you be able to contact us please to redeem it? ;)
Thank you! Looking forward meeting you ;)
Ambition Management