Made with Love

Congratulations to the Halloween party winners at Diamonds!!

Shiek

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 1,171
On Wednesday October 30th from 8pm til closing, Diamond's Cabaret has graciously provided us with access to their downstairs VIP Stag room for our Halloween party. You can enter from the side door on the West side of the club. We will have our own bar and private room for the event.

Please remember that in Peel region, the cops are always checking for drinking and driving so keep that in mind and catch a cab if you're going to be drinking.
Diamonds Cabaret

1820 Dundas St. E.
Mississauga, ON
(905) 270-0355

We have a slew of prizes and committments to attending from our many sponsors and supporters of HUBGFE.com So be sure you dont miss this.

For those of you who are uncomfortable with the strip club atmosphere. Please be advised that the VIP Stag room is a private area and the dancers will be screened before being permitted to socialize with our friends. I have taken a lot of flack in the past with unfriendly dancers that made it uncomfortable for the ladies. The management of Diamonds understands this and will ensure that all our female guests will feel welcome in their facility.

Public transit is available between Kipling subway station and the club and a cab ride is less than ten bucks. No cover.

The following advertisers have contributed prizes ranging from free half hours to one hour sessions

1- Mirage

2- Dreammakers

3- Sassy

4- GOE

5- District69.

6- Asian Honey.

7- Top drawer

8- CL & friends.
9- Cupids.

10- Who's that girl

11- Eye Candy

Well, Halloween is a short 9 weeks away and its time to start planning HUBGFE's let your freak out Halloween party.

Venue suggestions are very welcome as are volunteers to help with the organizing and promotion of it.

What would you like us to do?

Criteria, venue must be free of charge and zero cover. It must have a private area away from the general public.

We could use one of the downtown swingers club like Wicked or Oasis. Oasis however requires a cover.

We could use a strip club, but none of them would close their doors to the general public.

We could use a restaurant with a private banquet room, however they would expect us to order dinners, etc. So if anyone has access to a private hall with a bar, that's what we're looking for.

Party would be on a Thursday night. October 31 falls on a Thursday so we'll have to decide if we have it on the 31st or the 24th. We could also take a chance and do it on the 30th a Wednesday night.

For those of you wishing to keep your identity quiet or have a private offer to make, you may contact me via pm. Halloween is also a great way to meet the ladies and still keep your face unrecognized.

Remember, our parties are legendary and well attended and we have a strict no camera/recording policy at them.

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
Heh! The gf and I went as Batman and sexy Robin last year at Wicked. It was so much fun! The year before, I went as a pimp holding a garden hose (best hose in town!).

I like the idea of doing it at a place downtown. It's more accessible. Also, people have plans on the last days leading to Halloween, that includes the girls, so I think doing it on the 24th would make it a better turnout. Failing that, Wednesday before the 31st would be my vote.

As for a possible venue, there's a place on College near Spadina called the Cage. It's big enough to accomodate the agencies and clients, and would be willing to make it private for the night.

Prince

Joined Apr 12, 2011
Messages 14
I've always have had fun at the Halloween and Xmas parties. Wicked has been a good venue in the past, so I don't mind that. The 31st would not be a good day as there will be many other parties going on that night and people may have family commitments about taking their kids out.

I'm also willing to volunteer and help out with the organization of the event.

Shiek

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 1,171
Diamonds in Mississauga has offered us their private stag room in the basement with a side entrance.

Wicked has closed their main floor club to the public but has been offered to us for a private party.

OrangeFanta

Joined Oct 11, 2010
Messages 115
I'd like to stay downtown myself and if I have to dress up in a costume I prefer it actually being on Halloween night. I hated going to parties dressed up a day or two days early. People just look at you funny when in public places. LOL

Here's to October 31st being the actual night of the party!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

Shiek

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 1,171
Halloween party has been set. Wednesday October 30th @ Diamonds (Mississauga)

Halloween party has been set. Wednesday October 30th @ Diamonds (Mississauga)

On Wednesday October 30th from 8pm til closing, Diamond's Cabaret has graciously provided us with access to their downstairs VIP Stag room for our Halloween party. You can enter from the side door on the West side of the club. We will have our own bar and private room for the event.

Please remember that in Peel region, the cops are always checking for drinking and driving so keep that in mind and catch a cab if you're going to be drinking.
Diamonds Cabaret

1820 Dundas St. E.
Mississauga, ON
(905) 270-0355

We have a slew of prizes and committments to attending from our many sponsors and supporters of HUBGFE.com So be sure you dont miss this.

For those of you who are uncomfortable with the strip club atmosphere. Please be advised that the VIP Stag room is a private area and the dancers will be screened before being permitted to socialize with our friends. I have taken a lot of flack in the past with unfriendly dancers that made it uncomfortable for the ladies. The management of Diamonds understands this and will ensure that all our female guests will feel welcome in their facility.

Public transit is available between Kipling subway station and the club and a cab ride is less than ten bucks. No cover.

The following advertisers have contributed prizes ranging from free half hours to one hour sessions

1- Mirage

2- Dreammakers

3- Sassy

4- GOE

5- District69.

6- Asian Honey.

7- Top drawer

8- CL & friends.
9- Cupids.

10- Who's that girl

11- Eye Candy

The Options Menu

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 154
I said this in the SC sub-forum, but since it will get more eyes here:

The location should be good for both TTCers and drivers. I've been to Diamonds a number of times, and it's a nice club, with lots of parking, and as was stated it is convenient to the Kipling kiss-and-go. It's also on a major MRT route if you want to save a few bucks and take a bus from Islington. I've done both in the past. Though those looking to cut costs via transit, or those looking to drink, should keep in mind that MRT pretty much ends at midnight, and the subway stops shortly after 1 AM, so you may have to cab hop to the Bloor Blue Night bus run (about $10 to get to the end of the run, not unlike getting to Kipling station).

Feel free to glance at the map in my sig for the club's location.

Top Bottom