Made with Love

Anastasia @GOE TOFTT

Cmagic1

Reviewer
Joined Nov 20, 2016
Messages 6
60 min; DT location

Met Anastasia yesterday, for a TOFTT plan from Garden of Eden. Easy set up and location, that surprisingly, might have reasonable chance of free parking outside, while its right downtown Toronto. Very attractive GND. I’d expected EE based on Anastasia, but she’s an Ottawa girl, and had to give up her Ottawa independent SP name due to overlaps here.

Given an hour, we started off chatting. She’s not new to the industry, but new to Toronto so that’s why the TOFTT offer.Her incredible ample and firm breasts if shown better in the photos would seem to be enhanced, but guarantee that you’ll be amazed at how naturally perfect and firm they are given the size.I liked, but she was a little sensitive about, her freckles which at other times she covers with makeup. Also there was a little perfect stubble, that proved what isn’t on the website, that she’s a natural redhead.

All the things mentioned on the website seem on offer, YMMV for a few but very liberal, except if you’re thinking of a trip to any islands. Given that she’d been a dancer, for a first time I asked for a LD, but didn’t really add to the experience.

Fun girl, great figure, very open to talk with, and good skills. There are some legends out there, so won’t try to make those comparisons. She’s a delight and a fun experience. Definitely likes to hear what you’d like, rather than some sort of routine. Have fun.
Summary:
L: GND,
Attractive
B: Wow, Natural
S: Great, GFE (all that includes, not limited version) - PSE avail, but may in future be as up-sell apparently.
A: Great
Repeat: I like variety, but for those that do, absolutely

About this Discussion

7 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom