Made with Love

Good morning

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
Eat drink and be merry, good morning and have a happy Thanksgiving:biggrin2: 3f7ee655c8deb07e92f0224d198c62ce_f.jpg

DILLIGAF

Reviewer
Joined Nov 22, 2016
Messages 1,220
papasmerf;n1475313 said:
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heads out of your asses and tell the admins what you want to see here

Well Smerf
the way I see it is the board changed hands about the time you went on your sabbatical.
The new Oracle is the same handle but i believe it is being used by the new owner.
We have Antarres who I believe is the guy that sorts out the tech problems.
I don't think we have any other admin's so please enlighten me if you know any differently.
P.S. right when the ownership change happened is also when a lot of regular contributing members went silent
Don't know if the two are related but hey it happened.

DILLIGAF

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
DILLIGAF;n1475316 said:
Well Smerf
the way I see it is the board changed hands about the time you went on your sabbatical.
The new Oracle is the same handle but i believe it is being used by the new owner.
We have Antarres who I believe is the guy that sorts out the tech problems.
I don't think we have any other admin's so please enlighten me if you know any differently.
P.S. right when the ownership change happened is also when a lot of regular contributing members went silent
Don't know if the two are related but hey it happened.

DILLIGAF

I went silent because of life.
As far as the new owners Admins or Mods I am unsure of this.
I do know this was at onetime the Gold Standard for Boards and I am sure it can be again.
All we need do is post and Like me I suspect the old guard still checks in from time to time and will come back.

How about it people can we breathe some more life into this?

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
Good morning!!..Some people enjoy a rack of ribs, some a rack.of a different sort....whatever floats your boat, enjoy. I'm taking a min vacay, see you when I get back :pEACE: IMG_3304.JPG

About this Discussion

634 Replies
69K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom